Michael Sibley is a UK-based artist with a Fine Arts degree from
Falmouth College of Arts.
"Defined by my intricate style and obsession with detail, I enjoy experimenting with new, and sometimes unexpected mediums.
I have participated in numerous solo and
group exhibitions but am currently working on a series of digital artworks that should be appearing on this website shortly."
If you are interested in acquiring a piece of artwork or would like to leave a comment, please email
- 'Fresh Air’, The Truman Brewery, London
- Veritasse Fine Arts, Bath and West Showground
- Whitespace Gallery, London
- Francis Burrows Fine Arts, London
- Art of England, Francis Burrows Fine Arts, Trentham
- Solo Exhibition, The Burrows Gallery, Birmingham
- Birmingham City Inn Gallery, solo exhibition
- Brighton Art Fair, The Corn Exchange, Brighton
- Thirty Two Ltd, Cheltenham
- Breath of Fresh Air, Cambridge
- Affordable Art Fair, London
- Byard Art Summer Show, Cambridge
- Solo Show, GC Fine Art, London
- Ludlow assembly rooms, solo exhibition
It is up close that the work truly comes into being...
A welcome antidote to today's busy world and certainly a worthy reward for those who stop and look.
Mix Future Interiors Magazine
- Flowers Gallery magazine
- Oil Paintings in Public Ownership - Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly by The Public Catalogue Foundation
- Mix Future Interiors #7, Global Color Research Limited
- Big Book of Fashion Illustration, Martin Dawber
- Mix Future Interiors #9, Global Color Research Limited
- Creative Review, June edition